My First Photo Shoot  

Posted by Michael


These are engagement pictures that I took in downtown McKinney for my sister-in-law and her fiance. Jessica and Kyle were great. We had a lot of fun and got some really good shots. Enjoy!

inside a methodist church in downtown mckinney

this was the coolest window










I got this idea from Lindsey Britton. She is one of my favorite photographers. lindseysheaphotography.blogspot.com/






This entry was posted on Thursday, October 18, 2007 at Thursday, October 18, 2007 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

4 comments

Great PICS!!

I am so excited ya'll have joined the blog world. I love to stalk people, but have learned to be open about it. So I will be stalking you through this blog.

love,
Summer (and Dawn in Spirit)

October 19, 2007 at 11:33 AM

excuuuse me, it's important that you add me to your friends list. (like i needed another blog to read!!!) GEEZ!! I'm glad you guys are bloggin'!!

October 19, 2007 at 3:16 PM

great pics.... I bet that church has handbells.

October 24, 2007 at 11:07 PM

Michael!!! Such a great job!!!!!

October 26, 2007 at 10:27 AM

Post a Comment