My Wife  

Posted by Michael


I wanted to post this on my wife's birthday (Nov 16), and was never able to get all the pictures together and post them... until now. So, 29 days later, I give you a collection of the finest pictures of Faith EVER. I have so many great pictures of my beautiful wife that I didn't want to keep them to myself, but rather, share them with you...the world. Get ready world. She's hot.
I love you, Faith.

This is our first picture ever taken together:


i love this pic ...giddy up






Faith's Bachelorette Party...as you can see from her hair ornament.






White water rafting on the Ocoee River (zoom in on her if you can)


And then for Halloween '04, Josh Patterson came as Faith white water rafting on the Ocoee River.


They couldn't figure out how to fix Faith's wedding dress. I love her face here




Our Honeymoon in Maui










Our First Year Anniversary - NYC Baby!


Cabo San Lucas, October 2005




Our first time home with Evan




Halloween 2006






Our 4 Year Anniversary - San Fran & Napa







The Bleecker Fam

This entry was posted on Saturday, December 15, 2007 at Saturday, December 15, 2007 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

17 comments

loved the halloween pic! classic. we love you guys!

December 15, 2007 at 5:33 PM

aw, these are so sweet! i love faith too!

December 15, 2007 at 10:13 PM

I can't believe you posted the rafting picture. Wow. :) Love you guys!!

December 15, 2007 at 10:28 PM

this is a wonderful idea...i wonder if amanda would allow me to do it?

also, whats a guy gotta do to get on your friends list, huh michael? don't make me follow you around the office asking about your blog...

December 16, 2007 at 10:00 AM

wow. that was quick...

December 16, 2007 at 5:21 PM

Faith is beautiful!
The Campbells want to be on your list too....This comment will lead you to David's, which will lead you to our family one.
You guys are awesome!
Happy day!
Keri Campbell

December 16, 2007 at 6:45 PM

Wow, she should be a model, but I'm her mom and I would think that. She's lucky to have you as a husband. That was sweet of you to post all those pics of your wife..

December 17, 2007 at 8:47 AM

She is a model. :)
Why didn't you post a picture of her making "the face" that you hate. She makes me laugh every single time she does it!!!!! Happy Late birthday Faith. I loved your Christmas card by the way. I put it in the refrigerator. Well, on Natasha and Thomas's anyways. :)

December 17, 2007 at 9:13 AM

this is fun

December 17, 2007 at 1:21 PM

what a sweet post... these pictures are great! me and dj laughed out loud at the josh p. marathon runner costume. way to go and props on the best costume ever!

December 17, 2007 at 10:04 PM

love this! faith is hot!

December 17, 2007 at 10:32 PM

I love the bleecker street pic!! what a sweet way to honor your wife!!

December 18, 2007 at 9:43 PM

so sweet! you're right . . she's HOT!!! love you guys so much!!!

December 19, 2007 at 6:29 PM

All those pictures are great. Your wife is so beautiful. You are a beautiful family. Not just on the outside, but in your hearts. When I am around you guys I know that you truly care.

December 19, 2007 at 11:57 PM

well i always knew your wife was a knock out all the time but her wedding day pictures are sooo gorgeous! you must have been light headed when those doors opended!

December 22, 2007 at 2:26 PM

You guys are so photogenic! Great pictures!!!

December 22, 2007 at 8:31 PM

You guys are hot!

January 1, 2008 at 10:20 PM

Post a Comment