New Family Pic's  

Posted by Michael



I looked through my iPhoto and found pictures from the last 6 months that I haven't shared with you. I "narrowed" it down to only 56...ha:



On March 19, we headed out to the Dallas Arboretum and snapped some fun shots:

This is from this year:                   This is from last year:




Evan & his cousins (Clay and Kara):






Lily Patterson's 2nd Birthday. Love is in the air!








Evan loves Bath Time:


Sweepy Boy:



Mommy & Evan asleep at Sky Ranch in Jan:        My Two Favorite People:


New Tooth Check:                                               Bundled Up:

I call this one "Toes":


My Fam:                                                            



Evan dancing to a Michael Buble song:

This is Evan when he crashes:   Our New Remote Controller:




Evan at Chuck E. Cheese's:                                      He did not like this ride:


My beautiful wife:                                                Random Dusk Shot:


Evan's First Haircut:




                                                            Evan The Big Brother:


We are really excited about the new addition God has given us! Any wisdom on having 2 kids would be appreciated!
We love you family and friends.
-The Bleeckers

This entry was posted on Monday, April 21, 2008 at Monday, April 21, 2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

25 comments

They're ALL so good that I can't even pick a favorite!!
But the one where Evan has his hand on Lily's shoulder and they're face to face is priceless!!!!

April 21, 2008 at 3:42 PM

Welcome to the multiple kid club. Hope it's a girl but two boys is pretty fun too! Congrats! We will keep your family in our prayers.

April 21, 2008 at 5:08 PM

Those photos from Lily's party are beyond precious! I "awwed" to every one.

Congratulations on the newest addition! That's so exciting!

April 21, 2008 at 5:38 PM

like the new look! ok, i have really got to post lily's b-day pics now. enjoyed the pics.

April 21, 2008 at 5:44 PM
Anonymous  

Oh my goodness! I had no idea you guys were pregnant. Congratulations! That is so fun.

April 21, 2008 at 6:36 PM

Aunt for a fourth time...i'm so game!

April 21, 2008 at 10:17 PM

Oh! and Kyle's really excited, because when this baby's born he'll be a legit uncle!

April 21, 2008 at 10:18 PM

Hello Bleecker Family!!Greetings from Cajun Country!!LOVED THE PICS!!CONGRATS ON THE NEW ADDITION!!

April 22, 2008 at 3:43 AM

Love the pics. Congrats on the new baby...still trying to figure out 2, so just go with the flow.....

April 22, 2008 at 9:00 AM

WHY DID I HAVE TO FIND OUT ABOUT THIS ON THE BLOG!!!!!!!!!!

YEAH! :)

April 22, 2008 at 9:21 AM

I can't believe it- you two are so sneaky with that pic right at the end - like it was no big deal...:)
We love yall and are so excited for you!

April 22, 2008 at 10:20 AM

Love the photos! and the NEWS!! :)

April 22, 2008 at 10:20 AM

Congratulations on the new addition to your family!!! We are so excited for you guys.

April 22, 2008 at 10:21 AM

awwwww how fun!!! Congrats!!

and great pics!! he is too cute.

April 22, 2008 at 11:20 AM

Love you guys!! Excited for y'all! The Warrens were right...darn right sneaky. I almost missed it!

April 22, 2008 at 3:40 PM

YEAH!! Congrats! Love these pics. Love you guys. I wish I could see you more!!

April 23, 2008 at 12:22 PM

awwwwwww! congrats!! how Awesome!!!!!!
ps i love faith's hat in the first few pics! i've never had the guts to try and pull of a trendy little hat!

April 23, 2008 at 8:09 PM

I was going to say don't feel bad if you don't have as many pictures of the second baby as you do of Evan, but I don't think that's going to apply in your case! :) As always... Great pictures! I think it will be fun to see the dynamic of Evan and Lily with the two new babies in the picture. PLEASE post pictures of that. I can't wait! :) It's fantastic news! Congratulations you three!

April 24, 2008 at 9:57 PM

Love the new look of your blog. Looks great. Just wanted to say, once again, congrats and I can't wait to be an aunt again! Having 2 has been alot of fun....alot of work but its all so worth it.
Love you guys!

April 26, 2008 at 4:30 PM

We are so darn happy for you guys! So blessed to call you friends! Love the pics as usual!! Lily and Evan are well on their way to the altar! :) Dinner soon!

April 28, 2008 at 7:54 AM

Yay for another baby Bleecker! That is so exciting. Loved all the pics, all 56 of them!

April 28, 2008 at 10:52 AM
Anonymous  

These pics are great. So excited to hear about baby #2. I don't really have any advise on having 2 kids since mine are almost seven years apart, but I look forward to seeing what other people say.

April 29, 2008 at 10:24 PM

Okay, somehow I missed the last pic when I wrote my comment! What a loser I am!!! I mean, I knew y'all were pregnant but somehow I missed the pic. Anyways, I take back my comment and say that my favorite picture is of course the LAST one!!! Congrats again!

May 2, 2008 at 10:29 PM

hey faith! it was fun getting to meet you in person yesterday! ;) your family is soooo precious! congratulations on your baby #2! the more, the merrier!!!!! angie
oh~ yes, i know the stuarts! how funny. what a sweet family!

May 6, 2008 at 9:40 AM

These pics are adorable!!! Is that Kandace's husband cutting his hair? I love the one's of Evan and Lily :)

May 26, 2008 at 11:29 PM

Post a Comment