O Glorious Day!  

Posted by Michael

It is 7:21a and both of our boys are still asleep!

A little history:
For the past 4 months Jude(4mo) would wake up at least 2 times a night, most of the time inconsolable. Our other son, Evan(2.5), has had this incredible internal clock that would wake him up at 6:30a on the dot. (It would have been much more impressive each morning if I hadn't been exhausted!)

So back to my excitement: Did you know that flowers are blooming outside? That the grass is turning green? My coffee tastes better and I had a skip in my step as I walked into the kitchen humming "O glorious day". I actually saw my wife smile this morning!!

Jesus' return will be so glorious and so amazing, but this morning may be a close second.

This entry was posted on Tuesday, May 5, 2009 at Tuesday, May 05, 2009 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

6 comments

That's awesome! I know it's been a LONG four months for you guys!

May 5, 2009 at 9:36 AM

not consolable

May 5, 2009 at 1:20 PM

Ok I'm literally laughing out loud..I think you are finally seeing light at the end of the tunnel. I love the pics. love you guys...

May 5, 2009 at 5:57 PM

Post a Comment