The Village Church Men's Retreat Set List  

Posted by Michael

We've had a few people ask what songs we sang at the men's retreat. Here ya go:

Session 1
· Shine Your Light On Us / My Hope (Robbie Seay Band / Michael Bleecker)

· From The Inside Out (Joel Houston)

· O God Of Our Salvation (Michael Bleecker, Matt Boswell)

· Made Us Alive (Seth Jones, Michael Bleecker)

· In Christ Alone (Keith Getty, Stuart Townend)

Session 2
· Holy, Holy, Holy (Reginald Heber, 1826 / John B. Dykes, 1861)

· When I Survey (Isaac Watts, Tim Hughes)

· Stronger (Ben Fielding, Reuben Morgan)

· Before The Throne of God Above (Charitie Lees Bancroft, 1863 / Vicki Cook)

· Glorious Day (Michael Bleecker, J. Wilbur Chapman)

· Be Thou My Vision (Dallan Forgaill, Eleanor Henrietta Hull, Mary Elizabeth Byrne, Michael Bleecker)

Session 3
· You Hold Me Now (Matt Crocker, Reuben Morgan)

· To The Cross I Cling (Michael Bleecker, Matt Boswell)

· In My Place (Michael Bleecker, Matt Boswell)

· O God Of Our Salvation (Michael Bleecker, Matt Boswell)

· In Christ Alone (Keith Getty, Stuart Townend)

This entry was posted on Tuesday, March 2, 2010 at Tuesday, March 02, 2010 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

11 comments

thank your post ,it's usefull to me ,like your blog network adapter driver download

December 19, 2011 at 1:09 AM

Bmorn V99
buy Bmorn V99 from pandawill with high quality service

January 31, 2012 at 12:42 AM

I enjoyed very much these fifteen days in Barcelona. I met so many kind people of all around the world. I will ever remember the good time I spent in this great city. There are so many different architectures to see when walking in the streets. It’s wonderful!
photos

February 8, 2012 at 12:30 AM

Zenithink C91 It seems there are many other Zenithink versions of Zenithink C71and C97 on PriceAngels, but I find this one my favorite and recommend to you all. Hope you can enjoy the happiness of me!

October 25, 2012 at 10:34 PM

We love your site and discover nearly all your post's to become precisely what I am searching for. Can you offer guest authors to create content for you? I would not mind creating a publish or elaborating on many of the subjects you are writing with regards to here. Again, awesome site!

November 15, 2012 at 12:39 AM

Its provide us with plenty of interest and pleasure. Its chance are actually fantastic and style so fast. Its a genuine bit of content. It generates for me lots of pleasure and interest.

November 20, 2012 at 2:34 AM

Its provide us with plenty of interest and pleasure. Its chance are actually fantastic and style so fast. Its a genuine bit of content. It generates for me lots of pleasure and interest.

November 20, 2012 at 2:35 AM

I see this publish among the best publish ever. It may be unusal. I truly admire quite ideas you are offering within the content. I'm anticipating for additional important ideas plus much more blogs. Your a very lucky you to definitely certainly have this gift basket of understanding. Stay the very best !!!!

November 20, 2012 at 2:38 AM

Interesting post and thanks for sharing. Some things in here I have not thought about before. Thanks for making such a cool post.

December 15, 2012 at 1:55 AM

Post a Comment